Tuesday, October 2, 2012

skills

In case you've been worried about our lack of appearance in the blogging world.... we're still alive!!! 
We're (but mostly me) just not functioning personal bloggers. 
I'm great at updating my photo blog! 
But something about getting on the internet and writing all about my personal life really freaks me out. 
I know it is possible to blog about personal things and not sound like a fool, but I also know that is EXTREMELY easy to sound exactly like a fool. 
I've read those blogs. 
Those blogs are embarrassing. 
I don't want to be those blogs. 
Which is also why I  have a hard time writing any type of a description for my photo blog. 
I hardly ever write anything more than a few sentences. 
Mostly because I am not very confident in my writing skills, and I'm even less confident in my grammar skills. 
And I know all you GRAMMAR JUNKIES are reading this! 
But hey....I'm not an english major (although I thought I was for a few semesters there), I don't have to write papers for my major, I just have to make things look pretty - which, in my opinion, can be just as difficult as using proper grammar. 

With that all said, I'd like to become a personal blogger. 
I think it will be good for me and maybe even improve my writing and grammar skills. 

the end. and a pretty picture of us! 

4 comments:

  1. YES BLOG!!
    you two have a billion good pictures in this life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. imagine my delight when after almost a year of checking your blog with no luck i see a new design and post! hooray! sooper cute dood.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the picture. And, it's okay...I'm fool enough for the both of us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you inspired me to be a better blogger too. Love ya!! and your blog.

    ReplyDelete